Things That Make Lakeview the Best Choice
Our rooms and suites are tastefully decorated, clean and bright. Each has its own kitchenette, private accessible bathroom with call bells throughout. Daily housekeeping and 24 hour on-call maintenance leaving your free to pursue your own interests.
Great meals and snacks. Full activity calendars, friendly staff and home like atmosphere make this as stimulating or as peaceful as you wish your home to be. Many different places to visit or relax. Even a lovely patio off the living room to enjoy the surrounding greenery or visit with friends.
The Director, Director of Residents’ Care, RNs, RPNs, PSWs, activity and dining room staff are here to make your life pleasant and fulfilling. There are volunteers that can provide companionship or assist with activities or on outings when it is required.
Our Services and Amenities
Maintain your independent lifestyle at Lakeview Retirement Centre while we provide you with comfort and convenience with services tailored to your individual needs. We also offer Respite Care, a Psychogeriatric nurse in house. There are three levels of care; Gold, Silver and Bronze. Whatever level of service you require, we can provide. Included in the Bronze base price:
- Call Bell Monitoring – 24 hours
- Director/Director of Residents’ Care
- Blood Sugar Monitoring/Diabetic Management
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Weight Monitoring – Monthly
- Safety Rounds
- RN, RPNs and PSWs available
- One bath in the Spa per week
- Three meals and snacks daily
- Tray Services during illness
- Mail and newspaper delivery
- Air conditioning
- Physiotherapy assistance and daily exercise available
- Laundry – both personal and linens
- Sprinkler system
- 24-hour on-call maintenance
- A wide variety of Activities
Before deciding whether our Retirement Centre’s accommodations and services are what you are looking for, we highly recommend you visit us for a courtesy free consultation and visit.